My name is Job Oprel, and making a living for a long time at working with Oracle products. It has always been a fine job, so the name of this blog couldn’t be more obvious: a combination of my name , Job and Oracle.
I’m a solution architect at Qualogy with a special interest in Oracle licensing, High Availability architectures and managing complex (Oracle) environments, which includes Cloud environments.
With a background as Oracle developer, DBA, team-manager, license-consultant and solution architect, my strength is the ability to utilize the Oracle technologies to a cost-efficient architecture for customers.
I’m regularly involved in consultancy regarding:
- Oracle Database Appliance
- Enterprise Manager
- Road to the cloud
- Unlimited License Agreements (ULA).
- License compliancy-checks and advice regarding optimizing the environment.
- Second opinions.
- Education / presentations about licensing and managing your infrastructure in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Setting up High Available Environments
First of all because it’s my strong belief that we have to share IT-knowledge around the globe and besides that, I’ve got more personal goals:
– Get more experienced with blogging and WordPress in particular
– Use it as a ‘knowledge-base’ for myself when I’m out at custumor’s place.
– Frankly, to get my name more known on the internet 🙂
The content of this blog is a mess-up of all kind of technical Oracle-stuff and some downloads. It’s content varies a lot, and depends strongly what I’m doing at the customer’s place.
This blog is powered by WordPress. Very pleased with the usability. Using a powerful theme at the moment : Avada from Theme-fusion.
Besides comments on the posts (to be approved before publicing it..), you can always mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page for questions about Oracle products and advice .